Personal Luxury Goods Market Expected to Grow at a CAGR of 3% by 2025 | Changing Opportunities with Coty Inc. and Hermes International | Technavio
The competitive scenario predicted in the Personal luxury market report analyzes, evaluates and positions companies based on various performance indicators. Some of the factors taken into consideration for this analysis include the financial performance of companies over the past few years, growth strategies, product innovations, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc. your business goals with our Personal Luxury Goods Market Forecast Report – Buy now!
Personal Luxury Goods Market 2021-2025: Scope
Our Personal Luxury Goods Market report covers the following areas:
Personal Luxury Goods Market 2021-2025: Drivers and Challenges
The increased demand for high-end beauty products and cosmetics will provide immense growth opportunities, however, the increased labor costs and fluctuating raw material prices will challenge the growth of market players. The holistic analysis of drivers and challenges will help infer end goals and refine marketing strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Personal Luxury Goods Market 2021-2025: Segmentation Analysis
- Hard luxury
- Beauty products
- North America
- South America
Personal Luxury Goods Market 2021-2025: Revenue Generating Segment and Regional Analysis
- The growth of the luxury market share of the person in the accessories sector will be important for revenue generation.
- 48% of market growth will come from APAC during the forecast period. China and Japan are the major markets for personal luxury goods in Asia-Pacific. Market growth in this region will be faster than market growth in other regions.
The Technavio report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all segments to the growth of the Personal Luxury Goods market size and actionable market insights of each segment.
Personal Luxury Goods Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- Market CAGR over the forecast period 2021-2025
- In-depth information on factors that will contribute to the growth of the Personal Luxury Goods Market over the next five years
- Estimation of the size of the personal luxury goods market and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the personal luxury market
- Market Competitive Landscape Analysis and Detailed Vendor Information
- Complete details of the factors that will challenge the growth of the Personal Luxury Goods Market sellers
- The hair care market share Japan is expected to reach a value of USD 620.33 million from 2021 to 2026 at an accelerating CAGR of 2.21%. Download a sample now!
- The foam beauty and personal care products market The market share is expected to increase by USD 2.04 billion from 2021 to 2026, and the market growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 7.3%. Download a sample now!
Scope of the personal luxury goods market
Growth momentum and CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 3%
Market Growth 2021-2025
Annual growth (%)
Successful market contribution
APAC at 48%
Leading companies, competitive strategies, scope of consumer engagement
Coty Inc., Hermès International, Kering SA, LOreal SA, LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton, PRADA Group, Ralph Lauren Corp., Compagnie Financière Richemont SA, Rolex SA and The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
Parent Market Analysis, Market Growth Drivers and Barriers, Fast and Slow Growing Segment Analysis, COVID 19 Impact and Future Consumer Dynamics, Market Condition Analysis for the Forecast Period,
If our report does not include the data you are looking for, you can contact our analysts and customize the segments.
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market Outlook: Predictions for 2020 – 2025
Five forces analysis
- Summary of the five forces
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new entrants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market state
Market segmentation by product
- Market segments
- Comparison by product
- Accessories – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Clothing – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Hard Luxury – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Cosmetics – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Main leading countries
- Market Opportunity by Geography
- Market factors
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Supplier Landscape
- Landscape disturbance
- Suppliers Covered
- Positioning on the supplier market
- Coty Inc.
- Hermes International
- Kering S.A.
- LOreal SA
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton
- PRADA Group
- Ralph Lauren Corp.
- Financial Company Richemont SA
- Rolex S.A.
- Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
- Report scope
- Currency conversion rates for the US dollar
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
Technavio is a global leader in technology research and consulting. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s reporting library consists of over 17,000 reports and counts, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research, and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Manager
USA: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]