Graphic Designer – Pedestrian Jobs
Want to be part of a tight-knit team all working together to establish a strong brand presence that stands out from the crowd?
Hoselink is a medium-sized family business that truly cares about its customers and values the contribution of its staff. We are Australia’s leading gardening e-commerce retailer, established over 20 years and growing. A few years ago we rebranded and are focusing on appealing to audiences 25+, so we like to keep things fresh and cutting edge in our market. Our goal is to help people connect to their gardens, outdoor spaces, nature and loved ones by providing innovative watering and gardening solutions. Oh…
By working on the Hoselink Marketing team, you will be part of a collaborative environment where we are willing to try new things and encourage your creativity. You will work closely with the Marketing and Product teams to bring to life a variety of creative assets that will help us achieve our big goals.
A day could see you working on:
- Create effective visual communication for digital and traditional channels
- Develop artwork for product packaging, manuals and user guides
- Edit, update and organize our brand images and renders
- Design and create digital ad campaigns for eDMs, social media, landing pages, web banners and web ads
- Use brand guidelines to ensure a consistent brand look and feel
- Conceptualize new creative ideas and work with our in-house videographer/photographer to capture studio footage
- Liaise with printers and suppliers when needed
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience producing digital and print content with a solid knowledge and love of graphic design and proven skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign.
- Image retouching and editing skills and a basic understanding of web design.
- Extensive experience in producing resources for print will be highly appreciated.
- High attention to detail with a focus on quality content and a passion for design best practices, layout and typography.
- The ability to create illustrations will be highly appreciated.
Why work here?
We understand that our company is only as good as our team, so we do our best to make your working life fulfilling and enjoyable. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team of committed marketers who work passionately to build and scale a strong brand.
This is a 7 month fixed term contract with the possibility of being a permanent position beyond that date, with full time hours, Monday to Friday. We can offer a hybrid working model with 2-3 days working from home. Maintaining a strong team culture is important to us, so you will be expected to work a few days in the office.
We offer a friendly and relaxed working environment, easy access to public transport and a convenient location in Brookvale on Sydney’s Northern Beaches, just 5 minutes walk from Warringah Shopping Centre.
Additional perks include flexible start and end times, regular social events, generous staff discounts, monthly True Protein vouchers (our sister company) and an on-site gym!
How to register
If this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV and a link to your portfolio.
Only applicants with Australian employment rights will be considered for this position.